Monday, March 25, 2013

Today, yesterday and tomorrow..

Yesterday was to learn and tomorrow will be the consequence of what I can do today..

Today...I will face life with the conviction that this day will not ever return..

Today is the last opportunity I have to live intensely, as no one can as sure me that I will see tomorrow's sunrise..

Today...I will be brave enough not to let any opportunity pass me by, my only alternative is to succeed

Today I will invest my most valuabe resource : my time, in the most transcedeptal work : my life
I will spend each minute passionately to make of roday a different and unique day in my life...

Today I will defy every obstacle that appears on my way trusting I will succeed..

Today I will resist pessimism and will conquer the world with a smile, with the positive attitude of expecting always the best..

Today I will make of every ordinary task a sublime expression,

Today I will have may feet on the ground understanding reality and the star's gaze to invent my future..

Today I will take the time to be happy and will leave my footprints and my oresence in the hearts of others..

Today I invite you to begin a new season where we can dream that everything we undertake is possible and we fulfill it, with joy and dignity..

Have a good day and a better one tomorrow....:)

No comments: